Veterans Day in Buckeye
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers Photo from: Buckeyeaz.gov Buckeye Councilmember Brian McAchran was named…
Nearly Double the Required Number Article and Photo Submitted by: Sharman Hickman County Supervisor Clint Hickman…
Article by: Deena Alvarez Photo Submitted by: Sergeant Jason Weeks, BPD PIO On Thursday, May…
Article and Photo By: Jasmine Safaie Bruce Heiden, born and raised in Buckeye, is being inducted…
Article by: Jeannine Chabala Photo by: Michael Alvarez In the heart of historic downtown Buckeye…
- Stanfield pair arrested in man's shooting deathAn in-depth investigation led Pinal County sheriff's deputies to the whereabouts of two suspects - Luis Hernandez, 33, and Estevan Angulo, 35.
- Phoenix teen recovers in hospital after attackA stroll with friends Sunday morning ends with a Phoenix teen in the hospital recovering from a brain injury.
- SkyWest flight evacuated at Sky Harbor AirportFlight 2948 with 64 passengers and four crew members on board was en route to Los Angeles from Albuquerque with a scheduled stopover in Phoenix.
- Veteran Advocates encouraged by $17B VA reform billLawmakers in Washington have reached a compromise to address the current Veterans' Affairs crisis.
- Phoenix officers shoot, wound woman in Tempe lotPhoenix police officers shot and wounded a woman wanted on a parole violation after she pulled a gun in an Tempe apartment complex parking lot Monday night.
- PD: Man filmed up women's dresses in numerous voyeur casesClinton Leroy Hollister, 43, was taken into custody after additional warrants were served at his home. He was booked into jail on 26 counts of voyeurism and attempted voyeurism.
- 4 wildfires burn in Prescott National ForestA few of those fires are being actively managed in order to promote healthy soils for vegetation and reduce fuels for possible fires in the future.
Spectacular Fireworks, Water Games and Family Fun Mark Buckeye’s Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration Friday, July 4
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers, PIO, City of Buckeye Photo by: Deena Alvarez, The Buckeye Star Buckeye’s old fashioned Fourth of July celebration, featuring water-soaked family fun and a spectacular fireworks display, will be held from 6 to 9:30 p.m., Friday, July 4, at Youngker High School, 3000 S. Apache Rd. Come join the More
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers, PIO, City of Buckeye In accordance with Arizona state laws, the City of Buckeye is notifying residents of its intention to increase its primary property taxes next fiscal year by 1.15 percent over this year’s level. In a legal notice the city proposes an increase of $2.05 in primary property More
Article Submitted By: Jennifer Rogers, PIO City of Buckeye The success of a cleanup in December 2013 has prompted the City of Buckeye to host a second event, scheduled for Saturday, March 8th from 7am to 12pm near the entrance to Skyline Park, an 8,675 acre mountain preserve set to open in 2015. The City More
Saturday, November 2, 2013 COMMUNITY YARD SALE STORE MORE! BUCKEYE – Store More will be holding their Semi-Annual community Yard Sale. Saturday November 2, 2013 from 8:30am-2pm. FREE to attend. There will be food, raffles and lots of shopping!! Great deals and SAVINGS! Buckeye Bookmobile is ON THE GO…visiting Sundance today from 9 More
Article by: Eldon Meade, Quartermaster of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Buckeye Post 12098 Photos by: Deena Alvarez World War I – known at the time as “The Great War” – officially ended with the Treaty of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919, in the Palace of Versailles, France. However, fighting ceased seven months More