Veterans Day in Buckeye
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers Photo from: Buckeyeaz.gov Buckeye Councilmember Brian McAchran was named…
Nearly Double the Required Number Article and Photo Submitted by: Sharman Hickman County Supervisor Clint Hickman…
Article by: Deena Alvarez Photo Submitted by: Sergeant Jason Weeks, BPD PIO On Thursday, May…
Article and Photo By: Jasmine Safaie Bruce Heiden, born and raised in Buckeye, is being inducted…
Article by: Jeannine Chabala Photo by: Michael Alvarez In the heart of historic downtown Buckeye…
- Dangerous respiratory disease feared in ArizonaThere's been an increase in children hospitalized and treated for symptoms that appear to be the illness, said Will Humble, director of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Firefighters work to save dog in Phoenix town home fireThe fire was reported about 9:15 p.m. at the complex near Union Hills Drive and 35th Avenue. The caller said a woman was believed to be inside.
- Valley braces for more flooding as remnants of Odile move northA rainbow over the Superstition Mountains late Monday afternoon sets the stage for some significant changes to come. A flash flood watch is in effect in advance of abundant tropical moisture headed this way.
- Man questioned after woman's body found under AJ mobile homeApache Junction police said a person of interest in the case has been arrested on unrelated charges.
- PD: Man kills self, woman wounded in Phoenix shootingOfficers said they found Michael Gonzales and a woman suffering gunshot wounds inside a home in the 4700 block of N. 20th Street on Sunday afternoon.
- Jet bound for Phoenix makes emergency landing in CASouthwest Airlines called the landing of Flight 468 "uneventful."
- PD: Man shot dead after breaking into home of estranged wifeCochise County sheriff's deputies arriving at the home found a victim they later identified as Gary Tucker, 26, of Cochise, suffering a gunshot wound to the head.
Spectacular Fireworks, Water Games and Family Fun Mark Buckeye’s Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration Friday, July 4
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers, PIO, City of Buckeye Photo by: Deena Alvarez, The Buckeye Star Buckeye’s old fashioned Fourth of July celebration, featuring water-soaked family fun and a spectacular fireworks display, will be held from 6 to 9:30 p.m., Friday, July 4, at Youngker High School, 3000 S. Apache Rd. Come join the More
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers, PIO, City of Buckeye In accordance with Arizona state laws, the City of Buckeye is notifying residents of its intention to increase its primary property taxes next fiscal year by 1.15 percent over this year’s level. In a legal notice the city proposes an increase of $2.05 in primary property More
Article Submitted By: Jennifer Rogers, PIO City of Buckeye The success of a cleanup in December 2013 has prompted the City of Buckeye to host a second event, scheduled for Saturday, March 8th from 7am to 12pm near the entrance to Skyline Park, an 8,675 acre mountain preserve set to open in 2015. The City More
Saturday, November 2, 2013 COMMUNITY YARD SALE STORE MORE! BUCKEYE – Store More will be holding their Semi-Annual community Yard Sale. Saturday November 2, 2013 from 8:30am-2pm. FREE to attend. There will be food, raffles and lots of shopping!! Great deals and SAVINGS! Buckeye Bookmobile is ON THE GO…visiting Sundance today from 9 More
Article by: Eldon Meade, Quartermaster of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Buckeye Post 12098 Photos by: Deena Alvarez World War I – known at the time as “The Great War” – officially ended with the Treaty of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919, in the Palace of Versailles, France. However, fighting ceased seven months More