Veterans Day in Buckeye
The Buckeye Museum that was started in 1954 was renovated and reopened this past September. …
This September marked the 75th year of business for the local mortuary, Ganley’s Buckeye Funeral Home. “It doesn’t…
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers Photo from: Buckeyeaz.gov Buckeye Councilmember Brian McAchran was named…
Nearly Double the Required Number Article and Photo Submitted by: Sharman Hickman County Supervisor Clint Hickman…
Article by: Deena Alvarez Photo Submitted by: Sergeant Jason Weeks, BPD PIO On Thursday, May…
- Police: Nephew planned for 'several days 'to shoot uncleA 19-year-old man told police he had been planning for several days to kill his uncle before shooting him twice in the parking lot of a Phoenix car wash Sunday afternoon.
- Estranged husband detained in shooting death of Glendale womanEdward McCauley was found Monday afternoon and taken in for police questioning.
- Day 15 of Jodi Arias Trial: Testimony resumes after grilling by prosecutorConvicted murderer Jodi Arias returns for a 15th day of testimony Tuesday in her sentencing retrial, a day after contentious cross-examination by prosecuting attorney Juan Martinez of a defense witness.
- DPS officer stops wrong-way driver on I-17An Arizona Department of Public Safety officer had to forcibly stop a wrong-way driver on an Interstate 17 ramp late Monday night.
- Mom convicted of conspiracy to murder husband with teens' helpPeoria police said a 16-year-old boy accused of beating and stabbing a man to death did not act alone. Police now believe the victim's wife and son plotted to kill him.
- Crush of families take bite out of food bankSt. Mary's Food Bank was forced to close its gates two hours early Monday after it ran out of holiday food boxes it had allotted for the day.
- Manhunt Monday: Woman pushing stroller robbedThe suspect in the Jan. 9, 2013 case approached a woman pushing a stroller in the area of 23rd Avenue and Glenrosa, pulled off a necklace she was wearing and then slapped her in the face, police said.
Saturday October 25, 2014 – HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL 6:00Pm, At Earl Edgar Recreation Facility, 500 S. 1St St, Buckeye.. Friday October 31, 2014 – Buckeye 1st Assembly Harvest Festival October 31 2014 6:00pm-8:00pm Trunk or Treat, Booths, Dunk Tank, Fun Stuff and Food. For More Info Contact Kim Brees 623.258.7238 HOME COMING WEEK BUHS Oct 27 More
Spectacular Fireworks, Water Games and Family Fun Mark Buckeye’s Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration Friday, July 4
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers, PIO, City of Buckeye Photo by: Deena Alvarez, The Buckeye Star Buckeye’s old fashioned Fourth of July celebration, featuring water-soaked family fun and a spectacular fireworks display, will be held from 6 to 9:30 p.m., Friday, July 4, at Youngker High School, 3000 S. Apache Rd. Come join the More
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Rogers, PIO, City of Buckeye In accordance with Arizona state laws, the City of Buckeye is notifying residents of its intention to increase its primary property taxes next fiscal year by 1.15 percent over this year’s level. In a legal notice the city proposes an increase of $2.05 in primary property More
Article Submitted By: Jennifer Rogers, PIO City of Buckeye The success of a cleanup in December 2013 has prompted the City of Buckeye to host a second event, scheduled for Saturday, March 8th from 7am to 12pm near the entrance to Skyline Park, an 8,675 acre mountain preserve set to open in 2015. The City More
Saturday, November 2, 2013 COMMUNITY YARD SALE STORE MORE! BUCKEYE – Store More will be holding their Semi-Annual community Yard Sale. Saturday November 2, 2013 from 8:30am-2pm. FREE to attend. There will be food, raffles and lots of shopping!! Great deals and SAVINGS! Buckeye Bookmobile is ON THE GO…visiting Sundance today from 9 More