Provided by: Aimee Dulebohn High speeds, strategic pit stop gambles, unexpected mechanical problems and amazing car…
Around 1900, while AZ was still a territory, trying to get statehood, but AZ was one…
County Supervisors Cheer On Youngsters In Robotics Competition – provided by Fields Moseley/Andrew Tucker
PHOENIX, Ariz. – Mar. 5, 2016 – Maricopa County Supervisors Steve Gallardo, District 5, and Denny…
BUCKEYE, AZ (February 16, 2016) – Mayor Jackie Meck today officially kicked off his bid…
The PGA tour stopped in at the Stadium Course at TPC Scottsdale once again for…
- Suspected IS suicide bombers kill dozens at Istanbul airportThree suspected Islamic State group suicide bombers targeted the international terminal of Istanbul's Ataturk Airport Tuesday, killing at least 36 people and wounding many others, Turkish officials said.
- ASU researchers looking at Phoenix urban heat island problemASU researchers are currently experimenting with different types of cement, asphalt and coatings to lower the Urban Heat Island effect.
- Bug Creek Fire grows to 1,000 acresThe Bug Creek Fire near Cordes Junction has now grown to 1,000 acres.
- Mesa dad snaps sweet photo of police officer 'ticketing' tots in toy carCutest traffic stop ever? Check out this sweet moment caught in a photo by Mesa dad Steven Casamento.
- 36 dead in Istanbul airport blastsDozens are dead after a suicide bombing attack on Ataturk airport, the third biggest airport in Europe.
The Buckeye Valley Christian Women’s Fellowship Spring Luncheon was hosted by the Palo Verde Baptist Church, Tuesday, April 12, 2016. A pot luck lunch was served at 11:30 with a business meeting and guest speaker following. Ladies from the following churches were in attendance: Buckeye First Assembly – 6 Community Church of Buckeye – 4 More
Join us for the annual Viper Thunder Classic on Saturday, October 31st. Over 25 high school marching bands will be competing to qualify for State competition. Performances start at 8:00 a.m. and will run into the early evening. Entrance fee is $8 for adults, $5 with a student pass, and children 12 years and younger More
ATTENTION ALL LADIES! You are invited to the Buckeye Valley Christian Women’s Fellowship Fall Meeting and Pot Luck Luncheon… Child care will be provided Please bring a bag lunch for your child. October 13, 2015 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at Grace Fellowship Church 1300 N. Miller Road, Buckeye AZ 85326 Guest Singers: The Lannings More
The Buckeye Police Department is offering the opportunity to learn first-hand about the structure of the police department and police operation through its Citizen Police Academy. The academy will run from 6 to 8:30pm Wednesdays for nine weeks beginning September 2 at the Coyote Branch of the Library, Sundance Crossings 21699W. Yuma Rd. One Saturday More
Arizona State Little League will be playing out 2 tournaments in Buckeye during the month of July. Tournaments will start on July 11th and run through July 23rd at Earl Edgar Recreational Facility. Games begin at 6 pm and will include 8 junior softball teams (ages 13-14) and 14 baseball teams(ages 10-11), totalling 264 kids. More