Provided by: Aimee Dulebohn High speeds, strategic pit stop gambles, unexpected mechanical problems and amazing car…
Around 1900, while AZ was still a territory, trying to get statehood, but AZ was one…
County Supervisors Cheer On Youngsters In Robotics Competition – provided by Fields Moseley/Andrew Tucker
PHOENIX, Ariz. – Mar. 5, 2016 – Maricopa County Supervisors Steve Gallardo, District 5, and Denny…
BUCKEYE, AZ (February 16, 2016) – Mayor Jackie Meck today officially kicked off his bid…
The PGA tour stopped in at the Stadium Course at TPC Scottsdale once again for…
- MCSO: Lake Pleasant closed; reaches capacityMaricopa County Sheriff’s Officer Courtney Palma said as of around 12:30 p.m., the lake would be closed for several hours.
- 2 Cottonwood police officers, suspect hurt during arrestThe officers were hurt on Thursday trying to take a man who had a misdemeanor arrest warrant into custody.
- High pollution advisory posted; 100-degree heat by WednesdayADEQ officials say ozone is expected to jump above the exceedance threshold this weekend. Officials urge a reduction in driving.
- Taxpayers to foot bill for Arpaio's defiance of court orderHundreds of Latinos will be able to seek money from the county government in the future for being illegally detained when Sheriff Joe Arpaio disobeyed a judge's order to stop his immigration patrols.
- Robbery suspect points can of pepper spray at Radio Shack clerkSilent Witness detectives in Phoenix have posted a reward for up to $1,000 for information leading to the arrests and convictions of two suspects behind the robbery at a Radio Shack store.
The Buckeye Valley Christian Women’s Fellowship Spring Luncheon was hosted by the Palo Verde Baptist Church, Tuesday, April 12, 2016. A pot luck lunch was served at 11:30 with a business meeting and guest speaker following. Ladies from the following churches were in attendance: Buckeye First Assembly – 6 Community Church of Buckeye – 4 More
Join us for the annual Viper Thunder Classic on Saturday, October 31st. Over 25 high school marching bands will be competing to qualify for State competition. Performances start at 8:00 a.m. and will run into the early evening. Entrance fee is $8 for adults, $5 with a student pass, and children 12 years and younger More
ATTENTION ALL LADIES! You are invited to the Buckeye Valley Christian Women’s Fellowship Fall Meeting and Pot Luck Luncheon… Child care will be provided Please bring a bag lunch for your child. October 13, 2015 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at Grace Fellowship Church 1300 N. Miller Road, Buckeye AZ 85326 Guest Singers: The Lannings More
The Buckeye Police Department is offering the opportunity to learn first-hand about the structure of the police department and police operation through its Citizen Police Academy. The academy will run from 6 to 8:30pm Wednesdays for nine weeks beginning September 2 at the Coyote Branch of the Library, Sundance Crossings 21699W. Yuma Rd. One Saturday More
Arizona State Little League will be playing out 2 tournaments in Buckeye during the month of July. Tournaments will start on July 11th and run through July 23rd at Earl Edgar Recreational Facility. Games begin at 6 pm and will include 8 junior softball teams (ages 13-14) and 14 baseball teams(ages 10-11), totalling 264 kids. More