Veterans Day in Buckeye
Article and Photo By: Jasmine Safaie Bruce Heiden, born and raised in Buckeye, is being inducted…
Article by: Jeannine Chabala Photo by: Michael Alvarez In the heart of historic downtown Buckeye…
After spending 2 years located at 111 E. Monroe Avenue, the Buckeye Star decided it was time…
Article and Photos Provided by: Gino & Shelley Battistoni of Boy Scout Troop 263 Boy…
Article and Photo By: Deena Alvarez On Monday, September 30 Filiberto’s Sports Grill had their official…
- Community pays respects to fallen Phoenix Officer HobbsFamily, friends and the community are gathering to honor and pay their final respects the Phoenix police detective who died in a gun battle with a fugitive.
- Suspect wounded in Prescott Valley police shootingA suspect in a Prescott Valley domestic violence incident was wounded by police gunfire after he allegedly pointed a gun at one of the officers called to a domestic violence scene.
- No injuries in bizarre I-17 crash in PhoenixArizona Department of Public Safety officers investigated a bizarre crash Sunday on Interstate 17.
- Phoenix toddler OK after near drowningThe 19-month-old boy's mother found him floating in the pool around 10 a.m. Sunday at their home near 35th Avenue and Ocotillo Road, said Capt. Ruben Saavedra of the Phoenix Fire Department.
- One wounded in Mesa nail salon shootingPolice detectives said the shooter was a former employee who quit his job and had to stop by the salon to pick up some of his materials.
- Phoenix memorial run honors 3 fallen AZ officersFallen Phoenix Police Detective John Hobbs, Arizona Department of Public Safety Officer Tim Huffman and Phoenix Police Officer Daryl Raetz were remembered by participants.
- Pedestrian killed in Scottsdale accidentThe man had left a nearby restaurant before 1:30 a.m. and walked across Scottsdale Road, said Scottsdale police Officer David Pubins.
Article Submitted By: Jennifer Rogers, PIO City of Buckeye The success of a cleanup in December 2013 has prompted the City of Buckeye to host a second event, scheduled for Saturday, March 8th from 7am to 12pm near the entrance to Skyline Park, an 8,675 acre mountain preserve set to open in 2015. The City More
Saturday, November 2, 2013 COMMUNITY YARD SALE STORE MORE! BUCKEYE – Store More will be holding their Semi-Annual community Yard Sale. Saturday November 2, 2013 from 8:30am-2pm. FREE to attend. There will be food, raffles and lots of shopping!! Great deals and SAVINGS! Buckeye Bookmobile is ON THE GO…visiting Sundance today from 9 More
Article by: Eldon Meade, Quartermaster of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Buckeye Post 12098 Photos by: Deena Alvarez World War I – known at the time as “The Great War” – officially ended with the Treaty of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919, in the Palace of Versailles, France. However, fighting ceased seven months More
The Buckeye Star Press Release The Town of Buckeye’s Community Services Department will be taking registrations for the Salvation Army’s annual Angel Tree Program 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday, Oct. 10-11, at the Buckeye Community Center, 201 E. Centre Ave. Registration for the popular program, with volunteers providing holiday toys for disadvantaged More
Article Provided by: Eldon Meade, Quartermaster of Veterans of Foreign Wars Buckeye Post 12098 National POW/MIA Recognition Day is annually observed in the United States on the third Friday of September, Friday, September 20, 2013. The Veteran service organizations of Buckeye, Veterans of Foreign War and the American Legion support this observance. “Lest we forget” More